Did you know that paying taxes could be made in minutes?
Here’s a guideline on how to remit taxes on TaxiTPay®
- Open a TaxiTPay® Account on www.TaxiTPay.com.ng
- On the dashboard, Click payment. Select Taxes; then select P-A-Y-E
- Fill in the company’s details in the Employee Section and the description section
- Click Browse; select your schedule which should include details such as the name of the employees, their citizenship, gross monthly salary, monthly tax deductible, monthly tax remitted
- Click upload. Your payment goes straight to the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service (LIRS)
How easy was that? And you know the best part; it is absolutely free!
I can’t wait to have your feedback on the process and how you made your tax remittances easily.
N.B: To remit taxes (PAYE) through TaxiTPay, your wallet needs to be funded. This is can be done easily with your debit or credit card.